We want you to feel safe visiting Dino Parque. We and the other visitors are counting on you to help us in this cause: SAFETY for everyone.
Therefore, there will be new rules and procedures in several areas of the park, for example: entrance and access to the ticket office; use of the toilettes. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation, keeping this common cause in mind. However, these measures do not mean less fun! Don't miss the news we have for this year!
For a safe visit, please follow the covid-19 prevention measures:
- It is not necessary make a reservation for the visit
- The measure of body temperature is compulsory to all visitors. The data is not recorded in any means. If above 37.6 degrees, the park entitled to deny entrance, for safety of other visitors and staff members.
- Mandatory use of mask, above 10 years old, in all closed and covered areas.
- We strongly recommend the use of mask during the whole visit
- Please keep a safety distance of at least 2 meters from other visitors and staff
- Please wash and/or disinfect your hands. Several points have been made available for washing and disinfecting your hands
- When coughing or sneezing, always use a tissue or forearm. Never use your hands.
- Toilets with controlled access
- Controlled flow of visitors inside the main building, Shop and Indoor Museum (closed spaces)
- Picnic areas with mandatory spacing between tables
- Some playgrounds have limited access and are restricted by the competent authorities
© Copyright 2019 All rights reserved
This exhibition focuses on the five largest predatory dinosaurs in Europe, discovered in Portugal, Germany and England.
Wiehenvenator, Torvosaurus, Allosaurus, Baryonyx and Neovenator - these are the five largest predators that lived in what is now Europe. They belong to the family of therapods, bipedal dinosaurs and mostly carnivores.
Was each of the “Big 5+” at the top of your ecosystem's food chain, prepared to discover these fantastic dinosaurs?